Arriving on Collector’s Edition Blu-ray this week is Scott Glosserman’s “Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon”. I am a huge fan of this 2006 horror gem and if you have never seen it, I urge you to rectify that asap. There has been talk for years about a sequel and I hope that one day it comes. For now, this new release from Scream Factory is something that will make fans happy.
Aside from the new 2K master which looks wonderful, there are new interviews with producer/co-writer David Stieve, as well as the cast. Quite a few of the other bonus features have been previously released before. If you don’t already own the 2009 “Behind the Mask” Blu-ray, then I highly recommend you grabbing this one.
- NEW HD Master From The 2K Intermediate
- NEW Joys And Curses – Interviews With Actors Angela Goethals, Ben Pace, And Co-writer/Co-producer David Stieve
- NEW Before The Mask: The Comic Book – An Interview With Comic Book Artist Nathan Thomas Milliner
- Audio Commentary With Co-writer/Director Scott Glosserman, Moderated By Filmmakers Adam Green And Joe Lynch
- Audio Commentary With Nathan Baesel, Angela Goethals, Britain Spelling, And Ben Pace
- The Making Of Behind The Mask: The Rise Of Leslie Vernon Featurette
- The Casting Of Behind The Mask: The Rise Of Leslie Vernon Featurette
- Deleted And Extended Scenes
- Theatrical Trailer
By: Marc Ferman