Arriving on Collector’s Edition Blu-ray this week is Sam Raimi’s fantastic “Drag Me to Hell”. Considered by many as one of this best horror films of the past decade, it saw the filmmaker return to his horror roots after having a great deal of success with the “Spider-Man” franchise. It’s hard to believe that the film is already 9 years old.
Fans of “Drag Me to Hell” will be pleased to know that this release includes new 2K remasters of the theatrical and unrated cuts of the film. There are new interviews with actresses Alison Lohman, Lorna Raver, and composter Christopher Young. Sadly, only a vintage interview with Raimi and Justin Long. If you are a fan of “Drag Me to Hell” or a horror fan who has never seen it, I highly recommend adding it to your collection.
- NEW HD Master Of The Theatrical Cut Taken From The 2K Digital Intermediate
- Production Diaries – With Behind-the-scenes Footage And Interviews With Co-writer/director Sam Raimi, Actors Allison Lohman, Justin Long, David Paymer, Dileep Rao, Lorna Raver, Special Effects Guru Greg Nicotero, Director Of Photography Peter Deming, And More (35 Minutes)
- Vintage Interviews With Director Sam Raimi And Actors Alison Lohman And Justin Long (33 Minutes)
- TV Spots
- Theatrical Trailer
- NEW HD Master Of The Unrated Cut Taken From The 2K Digital Intermediate
- NEW To Hell And Back – An Interview With Actress Alison Lohman (12 Minutes)
- NEW Curses! – An Interview With Actress Lorna Raver (16 Minutes)
- NEW Hitting All The Right Notes – An Interview With Composer Christopher Young (17 Minutes)
- Still Gallery
By: Marc Ferman