Arriving this week on Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD is “Thor: Ragnarok”. This is Thor’s third solo film in the Marvel cinematic universe and easily his best. The first two solo outings for the God of Thunder weren’t very memorable, but director Taika Waititi took a page out of James Gunn’s playbook and gave us a film that feels more like an extension of the “Guardians of the Galaxy” rather than any of the other Marvel films. You can read my review of the theatrical release, here. “Thor: Ragnarok” is filled with bonus content which will definitely make the fans happy. Darryl is back for another short film and there is much, much more.
- Director’s Introduction
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- Gag reel
- Exclusive short – Team Darryl
- Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years
- Getting in Touch with Your Inner Thor
- Unstoppable Women: Hela & Valkyrie
- Finding Korg
- Sakaar: On the Edge of the Known and Unknown
- Journey into Mystery
- 8bit Scenes – Final Bridge Battle + Sakaar Spaceship Battle
- Directors Commentary
- Evolution of Thor and Hulk’s Bromance
- Additional Deleted Scenes.
By: Marc Ferman